Random Quizziness.

What is your current obsession?

I made a promise I would be able to run a 5k. I made a promise that I would lose weight - clearly the two fit well together. I'm spending a LOT of time either running or reading unpublished scripts.

What’s for dinner?

I actually made dinner tonight. Nothing major, but it was cheap and made of things already in our house. Rice actually cooked in the rice cooker, refried beans, shredded cheese and salsa.

What’s the last thing you bought?

A great pair of jeans for only $24.

What are you listening to right now?
I've been getting back into some of my older cds: El Oso by Soul Coughing, Open Letter to the Damned by As Fast As and my newer favorite - It's Not Me, It's You by Lily Allen.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Mykonos Bay, Greece - but there's no way one hour would be enough!

What’s your favorite quote (for now)?
"Insist upon yourself. Be original." - Emerson

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My brand-spanking-new Three Dots square neck dress my mom bought me as a birthday present!

What’s your dream job?

Running my own theatre company - and one day I swear we will be successful enough that it will be my full time job!

What’s your worst habit? This is my friend Marianne's answer but I'm stealing it because it fits me so well: not finishing the things i start.

Describe your personal style?
Classic, casual, feminine.

What are your favorite movies?

Sliding Doors

What inspires you?

NPR, music, a great script - i like different thoughts, point of view and creative textures.

What’s your favorite book?

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers

Do you collect something?

I collect a lot of things unintentionally! I'm really trying to get away from this. I guess you could say I collect scripts.

What do you like most about yourself?

I'm complicated but I appear simple - I take things very seriously but I'm always ready to laugh.

What’s your go-to nail polish color?

It changes with the season. Right now I am loving OPI's Elephantastic Pink.

If you wanna play along… TAG! you’re it.

0 comments: