Long time no write...(or read!)

In the past several weeks I have been getting some other things in my life taken care of. The small business I am running along with my three partners produced our Second-Annual Flex Series! This is terrifically exciting for a few reasons, one of them being that the second weekend was the actual anniversary of our very first performance.

The end of this production also marked the beginning of a performance hiatus. We have made the decision to not put up any shows until March 2010 - a date which sounds almost-scary-far-away, but our reasons are good. We need to get some business type items in order. Important ones like applying for 501(c)(3) status and setting our 2010 schedule.

This also means I have some time to breathe. And read some new plays that were submitted to us!

...and hopefully blog.

0 comments: