Oh ye of little faith.

So I logged on to update my list for one thing and found that I had accomplished about six. I do a terrible job of being consistent with the blogging on this because I feel like I'm never getting these things done. Clearly that is not the case. Perhaps one of my items should have been Learn to Respect Yourself (although I'm not really sure what that would look like in terms of a quantifiable goal.)

One of the things I did this week was learn a new recipe - I made Oat Scones! I've never made scones before and I thought they would be tough but they were surprisingly simple and delicious. I will be using this recipe again. They took a small amount of prep time and effort and cooked for 15 minutes - what could be simpler?! Plus, I was worried they would be dry and tasteless as scones I've purchased have been sometimes but they were soft, moist and had a wonderfully nutty, sweet bran taste.

I'm kind of excited at all the really FUN things I get to knock off the list this upcoming week. Visit Washington D.C., visit a historic location, I'm beginning the take one picture a day item... we haven't had a vacation in a long time. We're due and I am counting down the days.

0 comments: