Respect My Body: Day 1 (take two)

Ok. So I figure between twitter and this blog I can actively chart my progress in real-time to keep me on track. hopefully.

I started this item last week and did one day splendidly. Today I start anew.

Woke up too late at 6:50 - not really enough time to get a decent workout in and have time to get ready for work. Regardless I forced myself up and ran for 20 minutes on the wii. While running I watched the news and pulled out a can of tuna for lunch. No more expensive calorie & fat filled lunches for me!

_______________________________________

Update: 10:30 pm

  • Today I have learned to always verify that I have opened files correctly so as not to waste hours of time.
  • The one unnamed part of this task is incredibly hard for me.
  • I have a clearer head when I take some time to run.
Tomorrow I will -
  • Not ************
  • pay more attention to what I eat & make smarter choices
  • continue running a minimum of 20 mins per day
  • wake up 10 mins earlier

0 comments: