Mediocrity is Bliss

Things haven't been easy lately. My nights and weekends have been jam-packed and they just get busier. After about a month off I begin rehearsals for our next show this Sunday and I'm pretty hesitant. The last show was rough. It was a really hard thing for my to get through - no matter how proud I was of the result. I'm just not sure I can do this again, but I can't give up. I love theatre, but I'm just not feelin the love right now.

I've spent time with family, seen friends I hadn't seen in months, cleaned house, spent some time with our new puppy and there's still so much I want to do! I haven't organized my closet, or the garage and I haven't begun painting the living room or the bedroom.

*sigh* At least I have our upcoming trip to DC to look forward to.

0 comments: