So I have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks. I'm wearing a spaghetti strap dress and I feel like I need to be in slightly better shape. Ok, honestly I need to drop 40 lbs, but that's clearly not gonna happen. So after taking a look at my list I've dedciced I will follow my routine from now until May 12th at minimum. I will also work out 3 times a week at minimum.

To work towards this goal I will be keeping a journal. Today marked Day 1. I did ok. I'm hoping the journal will help with some of my emotional eating, my overeating and some of my bad habits which don't help with me body image.

Day 1 recap:
I ate about what i anticipated. I coudl have woken up earlier and worked out. I used soy creamer in my coffee versus half & half - it was just as good I plan on doing this from now on. I did find myself trying to revert ti bad habits, but as a whole not a bad start. aThe only issue was that a co-worker won an award and there were cupcakes & candy to celebrste. I ate too much of the sweets. I will learn from this.

0 comments: